This page describes how the website handles the treatment of the personal data of the users who consult it. This information is provided – also in pursuance of European General Data Protection Regulation n. 679/2016, GDPR– to any entity having to do with the web-based services that are made available by Società Cooperativa Sociale Zaffiria via Internet as from the following address:
which corresponds to the home page of our official web site. The information provided only applies to our web site and does not concern any web sites that may be visited by an user via external links.
Visiting this site may result into the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons.
The data controller is Società Cooperativa Sociale Zaffiria with registered office in Rimini (Italy), Via Lamone 18D – 47924.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is available at the following address: Centro Zaffiria – Person in charge of Personal Data Protection, Via Lamone 18 / D, IT – 47924 Rimini, email: email@example.com.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
PROCESSING ARRANGEMENTS AND PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Cooperative and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing. In case of need, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the cooperative that takes care of the maintenance of the technological part of the site, at the headquarters of the cooperative.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (CD-ROMs, publications, newsletters, replies to queries, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for this purpose (sending and sending services).
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed.
The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
Specific summary information notices will be shown and/or displayed on the pages that are used for providing services on demand.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that the same is visiting.
Cookies, usually present in users’ browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, etc.
Our site uses the following cookies, divided according to the objectives pursued:
- Strictly necessary cookies: belong to the type of technical cookies and are those cookies that allow the functioning of the web pages. It is possible to disable these cookies, but it is specified that in their absence the operation and navigation on the pages of this site would in fact be impossible.
- Optimization cookies: they are also technical cookies and include cookies that are used to collect information of a statistical nature and that are collected in aggregate form. They have the sole purpose of improving the performance of the site itself. For example, optimization cookies are those used to identify the pages of the site that are most visited and allow the user to structure the layout so as to facilitate consultation. This classification also includes those third-party cookies that perform the same function (for example, Google Analytics and the like only if they are treated anonymous data in aggregate form).
- Third-party cookies: are represented by all those cookies that are received not directly from the site of the owner, but from sites managed by other companies or entities. A classic example of this type of cookie is given by the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Youtube. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The social plugins are used in order to make it possible to share content on different social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
- Facebook profiling cookies, more precisely this site uses Facebook’s pixel tags, in order to provide, protect and understand products, services and listings inside and outside of Facebook services. For more information on these cookies https://m.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Our technical cookies are generated by the use of WordPress and Google Sites; those of third parties are generated by various services integrated into our sites. Below is a list of all the services that could write and / or read cookies on the computers of users who visit our sites.
For each entry is shown the link to the related technical sections on cookies and privacy for any further information.
Here is a list of Google Analytics cookies used by our site:
__utma: This cookie contains information on: when the user first visited the site, when was the last visit and how many times he visited it.
__utmb: This cookie stores when the user has uploaded the site. In combination with the cookie __utmc this cookie can give information on the duration of the user’s visit.
__utmc: This cookie contains information on when the user leaves the site. In combination with the cookie __utmb this cookie gives information on the duration of the visit.
__utmv: This cookie is used for individual content and is used for user-defined analyzes
__utmz: Contains information about which site visited the user before arriving on the site in question. Information on the search engine and the search words used or where the IP address is registered may also be saved.
The banner that opens at the first entry on the web page allows access to the management screen of the different cookies used through which the visitor can prevent the use of unnecessary cookies. The expected setting is always editable.
The choices made regarding the management of cookies are necessarily stored using a technical cookie.
The use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe browsing and efficient site.
I c.d. session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
LINKS TO LINKED SITES AND / OR WITH CONNECTED FUNCTIONALITY
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Cookies can also be managed via browser settings. At any time you can accept, reject cookies or decide to set a warning before accepting a cookie from the sites visited.
The procedures to manage cookies differ depending on the browser used, by accessing the guide section of the latter you can understand how to manage the settings. We inform you that changing the settings will have an impact only on certain browsers and devices; in order to align the behavior to other devices, it is necessary to repeat the operation on each browser.
We also remember that by disabling some cookies the website may not be able to provide certain services.
Below are the links to the main browsers currently on the market for the purpose of modifying the above navigation session settings.
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data either to be entered in Newsletter or referred to in contacting the Società Cooperativa Sociale Centro Zaffiria to request delivery of information materials and other communications. Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the erasure or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court. (link to the Italian Supervisory Authorit – link alla pagina del Garante);
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
All requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Centro Zaffiria, Via Lamone 18, 47924 Rimini (Italy).
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS PRIVACY
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Updated: 25th May 2018